Ingredients: humulus lupulus, passiflora incarta, scutellaria latiflora, melissa officinallis, matricaria recutita, Eschscholzia californica, vodka
Safety w/ Herbs
When using new herbs, verify that they are not counter indicated with any existing medical issue/medications you are taking. Start with small doses and listen to your body.
The information found here is intended for educational purposes and is far from comprehensive. It is not meant to replace advice from your practitioner.
- Blended to help the body prepare for sleep and deep relaxation.
- Hops: Sedative, hyponotic, antispasmodic
- Passionflower: nervine, hypnotic, antispasmodic, anodyne, hypotensive
- Skullcap: nervine tonic, antispasmodic, hypotensive
- Lemon balm: carminative, nervine, antispasmodic, antidepressant, hepatic
- Chamomile: stomachic, nervine, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, bitter
- California Poppy*: nervine, hypnotic, antispasmodic, anodyne
*future blends may not have California Poppy included
How some folks take it:
Take 1-2 dropperfuls before bed time for rest, take a few drops for digestive aid and a 1/2 dropper for cramping muscles.
Do not combine with pharmaceutical sedatives and other CNS depressants.
*All photos used by Blueberryjams are taken by and property of Pamela Fillion.*