Ingredients: violet flowers & leaves (Viola spp), dandelion blossoms (Taraxacum officinale), burdock root (Arcticum lappa), vodka
Safety w/ Herbs
When using new herbs, verify that they are not counter indicated with any existing medical issue/medications you are taking. Start with small doses and listen to your body.
The information found here is intended for educational purposes and is not comprehensive. It is not meant to replace advice from your practitioner.
- Herbal Actions:
- Violet: Cooling, demulcent, nutritive
- Dandelion Blossom: Uplifts the spirit, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory
- Burdock Root: alterative, cholagogue, bitter, antirheumatic, diuretic, demulcent
- Originally blended for general ‘overheated’ types (dry, hot), folks with a lot of anger and resentment as part of PTSD support & healing.
- Cools the body while supporting the liver and kidneys.
- Good for transition to spring time.
How some folks take it:
1 dropperful per day for a couples weeks to help shift energies.
1- 3 dropperfuls on particularly difficult days.
Put under the tongue or (for better taste) in water, tea, or juice.
*All photos used by Blueberryjams are taken by and property of Pamela Fillion.*